Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Techno-nerd

This site is pretty amazing. A little overwhelming to find out how much is actually out there, but still, amazing. Once I finally figured out how to claim my blog, I was up and going in no time. I found many interesting pics, blogs, and videos when I searched for Kinesiology. I found the videos to be the best of use, some were pretty bad, while some where very interesting. I especially liked all videos from what seemed to be class assignments. There was also one of a trainer teaching the correct way to tape an ankle.

It is also like google, when you type in a search word, several adds pop on the side. So in this sense, it is a tag for paid advertisements. Will I use this website a lot? I am not sure yet, I can see myself using it for my research or just to maybe get a laugh in here and there. However, I still am happy I know about it know. As my brother told me today, I am getting to be kind of a nerd with all this tech stuff. Love it.

No comments: