Thursday, May 22, 2008

RSS-ing

Bloglines, or google reader?? I went with google reader because it is just so much easier because I already use gmail. Rather then going to another site from there, I can just click on the reader option, and it is all right in front of me. I think this is just another way to save me time, and I of course had to show it off to my fiance who thought it was pretty cool too. I wish I had known about this before because I truly think it is amazing, and everyone should be doing this. It was very easy to set up, and even find other subscribers as well. I know this is something I will be using forever, even when grad school is over. I am even tempted to show this to my students, and maybe even have a read to my cell phone...should I be this brave?

1 comment:

Agee54 said...

I like the idea of having all the sites in one place when I log into bloglines account. I don't have to go looking for all my favorite sites. I like going to one site. I'm not as brave as you are about having reads sent to my phone. Let me know how it works out:):)