Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Library books...

My books

Here is the link which I hope works, I am going to try to link it so it will always be on my blog, but I am having a hard time because everything says this link is invalid. If anyone who is reading this can help, I would appreciate some tips.

Just when you think we have learned all the new web 2.0 tools, we are again surprised. However, I really like website because I am always looking for new books to read or suggestions from other people. Can I see my class using this at all? Saying I teach third graders, not so much. I will tell the classroom teachers about this service because I can see them using this with their students a lot more than I will.

It was very easy to find books, and make comments and rating them too. I am very interested to see classmates books. I believe I saw something like this on some of my friends Facebook profile. The funny thing about this is, who has time to read right now with all of our homework?? Its a big tease :)

4 comments:

TWright 710 said...

I have to agree with you about no time to read! The site is pretty neat though. It has given me a few books for my 'to read list.' Anyways, good luck in our final week of kines 710 class.

KParodi said...

I have finally gotten into reading and now being a student has gotten in the way of leisure reading. I too have read Eat, Pray, Love, and Water for Elephants. You should read Julia's Chocolates-good book. So was The Quickie!

ehernandez said...

I bet you have alot of great stories to tell from all of wonderful countries you have visited. Sounds like a very cool job that you have.

Saul said...

Thank you for sharing
Kia